Top 10 low-calorie wine brands

7 McWilliam’s Harmony – average 90 calories (148ml)

McW_Harmony_LineupFollowing Reh Kendermann’s success with its Weight Watchers branded wines, Australian winery McWilliams unveiled a new line called Harmony late last year with endorsement from the dieting scheme.

The four-strong collection comprises Harmony Sparkling Brut NV, Harmony Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc, Harmony Shiraz and Ezzenze Vine Dancer Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.

The wines’ ABV level ranges from 6-10%, with RRPs of £8.99-£9.99.

Each bottle features a removable Weight Watchers sticker, which offers details of the programme’s ProPoints value for a single serve, while the back label carries nutritional information, including calorie content.

McWilliams already produces a range for the Australian market called Balance, which has been endorsed by Weight Watchers since 2010.

RRPs £9-£10 with 90 calories per 148ml/5 ounce serve.

12 Responses to “Top 10 low-calorie wine brands”

1. richard oldcorn says:

Is there anywhere in the SW13 area you would recommend as having a good range of low alcohol wines?

Thanks and regards

Richard oldcorn

2. Skinny Booze says:

Low calorie wine is great for your health, but in my opinion is tastes better too!

3. Dani Marie says:

I am not sure how I feel about the low calorie wines. I heard the alcohol content is lower than regular wine. For me portion control is the key so I love products like Stack Wine. They are individually portioned wine glasses, which prevent me from over pouring. That way I can stick with one or two glasses instead of accidentally finishing an entire bottle. Plus there is no waste. I would recommend checking them out as an alternative http://www.drinkstack.com.

4. We do not advertise our Blanc limé with this low calorie category but actually, it is only 85 calories per 5-ounce serving. Thus lower than Skinny girl or skinny vine.. Should we renamed it Skinny limé?

5. maryanne wallace says:

I need to know the best tasting lowest calorie and suger wine my boyfriend has, me hooked on Moscato Gallo so if I could find something less calories but comparing in taste I’d be so happy so any thing you could tell me so I can watch my calories suger and pocket book please respond asap!

6. I love a red zinfandel, but I have been packing on the pounds, I am ready to watch my calories and carbs. what are the best wines, dry or in between (prefer inbetween) to cut a lot of calories. I think I read dry wines are lower in sugar? Please advise. I appreciate a response. Thanks.

7. Adam steve says:

I would never recommend low calorie alcoholic drinks to anyone because alcohol itself is a problem to the society.

8. Barbara Moyer says:

It’s not just the calories. It’s about the lower alcohol content. Lower alcohol content means enjoyment without getting the heavy 12.5-14.5% alcohol content.

9. Lynnette Bergman says:

Where can you buy these wines?

10. Lynnette Bergman says:

Where can I purchase these wines?

11. ANIL PATEL says:

I enjoy and wish there were selection in this category. Albertson’s has it.