Five reasons to enter the Global Low & No Alcohol Wine Masters
Our competition dedicated to low & no alcohol wines returns in December for its second edition.
Still wondering whether you should sign up or not?
There are so many reasons why you should enter the Global Low & No Alcohol Wine Masters, but we picked five:
1. Consumers’ interest for Low & No alcohol drinks has substantially grown throughout the world – beyond the marketed dry months.
2. This blind-tasted competition follows the same rigorous, expert judging procedure as the rest of our Global Masters series.
3. In a fast-evolving sector, our awards are a mark of quality recognised by consumers and the trade.
4. With January and resolutions around the corner, getting your wine published in the leading magazine for the wine and spirits trade would be good publicity.
5. You could help your brand and the sector grow by showcasing how innovative and qualitative low & no wine options can be.
Open to any wines under 11% abv, the Global Low & No Alcohol Wine Masters competition gives a unique perspective on the best products on offer. Entries are open for another month and
results will be published in the January issue of the drinks business magazine and online.