Costco’s gin advent calendar returns for 2021
In case you’re still on the fence about just which boozy advent calendar is the best bet this year, Costco has a gin advent calendar returning for 2021, and there are some real treats inside.
After all, is it really the countdown to Christmas without 24 miniature bottles of gin?
Well yes, of course it is; because there are also a number of other boozy advent calendars on the market, all the way from sparkling wine to beer, but if gin’s your thing, then this news’ll make you sing… Christmas carols.
Costco’s gin advent calendar for 2021 contains the following (in no particular order, the Costco product listing is keen to highlight).
- Aber Falls Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, 5cl – 41.3% ABV
- Aviation American Gin, 5cl – 42% ABV
- Beefeater London Dry Gin, 5cl – 40% ABV
- Beefeater Peach & Raspberry Gin, 5cl – 37.5% ABV
- Berkshire Botanical Dry Gin, 5cl – 40.3% ABV
- Chase Hegherow Eldeflower Gin, 5cl – 40% ABV
- Edinburgh Gins Mulled Gin Liqueur, 5cl – 20% ABV
- Edinburgh Gins Strawberry & Puink Peppercorn Gin Liqueur, 5cl – 20% ABV
- Greenall’s Blood Orange & Fig Gin, 5cl – 37.5% ABV
- Hayman’s of London English Sloe Gin, 5cl – 26% ABV
- Hotel Chocolat Cacao Gin, 5cl – 40% ABV
- Koppaberg Premium Mixed Fruit Gin, 5cl – 37.5% ABV
- Lonewolf Peach & Passionfruit Gin, 5cl – 40% ABV
- Martin Miller’s Winterful Gin, 5cl – 40% ABV
- Masons of Yorkshire Orange & Lime Leaf Gin, 5cl – 42% ABV
- McQueen Blackcurrant Colour Changing Gin, 5cl – 37.5% ABV
- Mrs Cuthbert’s Passion Fruit Pavlova Gin Liqueur, 5cl – 20% ABV
- Opihr London Dry Gin Arabian Edition, 5cl – 43% ABV
- Silent Pool Distillers Albury Winter Gin, 5cl – 42% ABV
- Silent Pool Distillers Blackberry Gin Cordial, 5cl – 30% ABV
- Sipsmith London Dry Gin, 5cl – 41.6& ABV
- Tanqueray London Dry Gin, 5cl – 43.1% ABV
- Tarquin’s Cornish Sunshine Blood Orange Gin, 5cl – 38% ABV
- Warners Rhubarb Gin, 5cl – 40% AB
Quite a lineup, with a nice mix of flavoured expressions and classic dry gins to take you through the festive season in style.
Meanwhile, Costco’s hugely popular wine advent calendar has also made a triumphant return this year. You can find out more here.