These are the top 20 most popular beers in America, according to a new survey
New research from YouGov has revealed the top 20 most popular beers in the United States, with household names dominating the list.
YouGov, the global public opinion and data analytics website, has tackled the mammoth question: what is the most popular beer in America?
To come to their conclusions, the site aggregated likeability ratings of a range of popular beers. The ratings were calculated by using the number of surveyed individuals who ranked their feelings towards a particular brew as “positive”. These ratings were then compared with the other entries on the list to establish the final scores on the doors.
Here are the top 20 most popular beers in America, according to YouGov research:
- Guinness – popularity 51%
- Heineken – popularity 49%
- Corona – popularity 49%
- Samuel Adams – popularity 44%
- Budweiser – popularity 41%
- Blue Moon – popularity 41%
- Coors – popularity 39%
- Miller – popularity 39%
- Corona Extra – popularity 39%
- Modelo – popularity 39%
- Miller High Life – popularity 38%
- Stella Artois – popularity 38%
- Miller Lite – popularity 37%
- Corona Light – popularity 37%
- Coors Light – popularity 36%
- Bud Light – popularity 35%
- Miller Genuine Draft – popularity 34%
- Pabst Blue Ribbon – popularity 34%
- Dos Equis – popularity 33%
- Michelob Ultra – popularity 32%
For a full and comprehensive list of the most popular beers in America, you can visit YouGov’s website, here.
For our very own list of the top 10 low calorie beers, you can read the full run down here.