Top 10 low-calorie wine brands

8 The Doctors 9.5% Sauvignon Blanc – 100 calories (120ml)

The Doctors 9.5 Sauvigno BlancPioneer in the lower-alcohol Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc movement was Forrest Winery’s The Doctors 9.5% Sauvignon Blanc.

With just 9.5% abv and 9 g/l residual sugar, each serving of this aromatic Sauvignon contains around 100 calories.

According to the producer, careful selection of Sauvignon Blanc clones as well as sites, “plus a couple of little viticultural secrets” have resulted in this lower alcohol wine, championed by Adnams in the UK.

RRP £9 with 100 calories per 120ml serve.

13 Responses to “Top 10 low-calorie wine brands”

1. richard oldcorn says:

Is there anywhere in the SW13 area you would recommend as having a good range of low alcohol wines?

Thanks and regards

Richard oldcorn

2. Skinny Booze says:

Low calorie wine is great for your health, but in my opinion is tastes better too!

3. Dani Marie says:

I am not sure how I feel about the low calorie wines. I heard the alcohol content is lower than regular wine. For me portion control is the key so I love products like Stack Wine. They are individually portioned wine glasses, which prevent me from over pouring. That way I can stick with one or two glasses instead of accidentally finishing an entire bottle. Plus there is no waste. I would recommend checking them out as an alternative http://www.drinkstack.com.

4. We do not advertise our Blanc limé with this low calorie category but actually, it is only 85 calories per 5-ounce serving. Thus lower than Skinny girl or skinny vine.. Should we renamed it Skinny limé?

5. maryanne wallace says:

I need to know the best tasting lowest calorie and suger wine my boyfriend has, me hooked on Moscato Gallo so if I could find something less calories but comparing in taste I’d be so happy so any thing you could tell me so I can watch my calories suger and pocket book please respond asap!

6. I love a red zinfandel, but I have been packing on the pounds, I am ready to watch my calories and carbs. what are the best wines, dry or in between (prefer inbetween) to cut a lot of calories. I think I read dry wines are lower in sugar? Please advise. I appreciate a response. Thanks.

7. Adam steve says:

I would never recommend low calorie alcoholic drinks to anyone because alcohol itself is a problem to the society.

8. Barbara Moyer says:

It’s not just the calories. It’s about the lower alcohol content. Lower alcohol content means enjoyment without getting the heavy 12.5-14.5% alcohol content.

9. Lynnette Bergman says:

Where can you buy these wines?

10. Lynnette Bergman says:

Where can I purchase these wines?

11. ANIL PATEL says:

I enjoy and wish there were selection in this category. Albertson’s has it.

12. YFC says:

I enjoy a good Moscato but what brand has low calorie moscato and test good.