Famous and funny alcohol quotes

Davis and Sinatra

Frank Sinatra

Here’s a fun one thrown into the mix by legendary singer and actor Frank Sinatra: “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.”

And fellow show business superstar Bette Davis said: “There comes a time in every woman’s life when the only thing that helps is a glass of Champagne.”

11 Responses to “Famous and funny alcohol quotes”

1. Brian J. Sullivan - binghamton, NY says:

the alcohol
    would never
    let me see
    that the
    drunk, sick
    ugly
    man was me

2. Ian Campbell says:

An Irish friend, Ned Fitzgerald from Dublin, having been caught for drink driving said at the time “If you can’t drink and drive you shouldn’t be on the road “

3. Mike Smith says:

While waiting at the intersection turning into Jupiters casino on the Gold Coast of queensland many years ago, the two young kiwi lads who had probably consumed too much were pulled over by the police for not proceeding for a green arrow. The policeman asked “What’s wrong lad, didn’t you see the arrows?”. My friend replied “Arrows Officer? I didn’t even see the injuns!”.

4. I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. another WC Fields

5. Adam Greenberg says:

A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her

6. tj john says:

and now they lay me down to sleep a 40 ouncer at my feet and if i die before i wake tell my friends i drank it straight

7. Never thought that people can utter such amazing quotes while they are drunk.

8. Graigaryo Muastafaryioan III says:

Like walking around with a snake, just in case you need a snake

9. Richard says:

Churchill was British. He would not have used the word “gotten”! In fact the quote reads far better if you say “taken” “I’ve taken more from alcohol than alcohol has taken from me”.

10. Jed says:

I love booze.

My brother BobDog once said ” drink til you collapse ” and I followed his advice.
    I collapsed and then guzzled more.

You are all alcoholics on this thread, right ???
    Uh huh, I thought so.

Well, raise a glass to your addiction !

Jed Zraria