Vinitaly to launch international roadshows this year
Wine and spirits exhibition Vinitaly has announced a series of roadshows set to take place in the UK, Austria and USA this year.
Organised by events company Veronafiere, the Vinitaly wine show takes place every spring in Verona, Italy. The newly announced roadshows are scheduled throughout January and February, aiming to provide the international wine community with a preview of what’s to come at the upcoming spring exhibition.
The roadshows will involve an afternoon of tasting Italian wines from all 20 wine regions, a light lunch, and a meet and greet with local wine ambassadors from the Vinitaly International Academy. There will also be representatives on hand from Veronafiere, the Italian Trade Agency, and managing director of Vinitaly International Stevie Kim to explain their plans for Vinitaly 2o23.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and discover more about all of Vinitaly’s annual events. Meanwhile, trade professionals will be offered the chance to join the Buyers’ Programme, which allows members to attend the next Vinitaly event in Verona with sponsored travel and accommodation.
Vinitaly has now released tickets for their roadshow events, with limited availability. The first attendees to arrive at the shows will receive complimentary copies of Vinitaly’s new book, Italian Wine Unplugged 2.0.
The dates and locations are as follows:
- 19 Jan. 2023: Seerestaurant Katamaran, Ruster Bucht 1, 7071 Rust, Austria, 6 – 10pm
- 23 Jan. 2023: Salt Creek Grill, 1 Rockingham Row, Princeton, NJ 08540, 11am – 3pm
- 24 Jan. 2023: Contento, 88 E 111th St, New York, NY 10029, 11am – 3pm
- 25 Jan 2023: Di Palo, 151 Mott St, New York, NY 10013, 11 am – 3pm
- 8 Feb. 2023: Eataly, 135 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD, England, 11am – 3pm
- 9 Feb. 2023: South Stand Lounge (gate 3), Principality Stadium, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1NS. Wales, 11am – 3pm