Everything you need to know about PLD Paris 2023
Taking place on 25 and 26 January, Paris Packaging Week and PLD Paris have an array of exciting events and networking opportunities. Here’s everything you need to know to plan your visit.
With the opportunity to meet innovators, attend awards ceremonies, discover new information at expert-led talks and much more, Paris Packaging Week 2023 is set to be a key date in the trade calendar.
- 25 January 2023 | 9:00 – 19:30
- 26 January 2023 | 9:00 – 17:00
Where: Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Eco Tour: “Uncover the latest sustainable product launches in our guided tours of the exhibition floor.”
- Eco-design workshop: collaborative workshop on concrete examples of solutions in perfumes, cosmetics, wines, spirits and luxury.
- Networking bars: cocktail bar happy hours 25 & 26 January | 12:30pm and 3:30pm, Champagne reception 25 January | 5pm onwards.
- Pentawards winners gallery and Innovation Awards gallery: “The Pentawards, the most prestigious worldwide competition that is exclusively devoted to packaging design, will display a selection of winning packs from its 2022 competition.”
- Innovation Awards ceremonies: Discover the packs defining innovation today at the ADF, PCD and PLD Innovation Awards ceremonies.
- Meet tomorrow’s innovators today: Meet the next generation of packaging innovators.