DB launches Seven Days of Prosecco educational video series
After almost a decade of writing in-depth articles about Prosecco, and blind tasting the fizz in our annual Prosecco Masters competition – launched in 2014 – we have created an insider’s guide to this popular Italian sparkling with an educational video series.
Called Seven Days of Prosecco, the online course features a full week’s worth of short videos designed to heighten the consumer’s knowledge of this popular sparking wine.
Billed as an insiders’ guide to Prosecco, viewers will find out the answers to common questions such as…
- What is Prosecco?
- What’s the difference between DOC and DOCG Prosecco?
- Why does Prosecco have bubbles?
- How should Prosecco taste?
- Why does my Dry Prosecco taste sweet?
- Who makes the best Prosecco?
- And finally, how much do you now know about Prosecco? – with our final session testing our viewers’ newly-acquired knowledge with a special quiz on this popular fizz.
To find out more, please see our introduction to Seven Days of Prosecco in the video below, with the series featuring online from Monday 22 June.