10 of the world’s most disgusting foods

Su Callu Sardu

Picture credit: The Disgusting Food Museum

Finally, we have Su Callu Sardu, another Sardinian cheese, made in such a unique way that only a handful of companies are even allowed to produce it. It’s made by taking the stomach of a baby goat, which is then tied at one end with a rope and left to mature with all its contents of mother’s milk (raw goats milk). The cheese is then aged for at least two to four months, and then eaten slice on bread, including the stomach, or fried in lard…

7 Responses to “10 of the world’s most disgusting foods”

1. David Freemont says:

To marketing dept:
    I believe I have some photos involving my home pets tins of Carlsberg lager and possibly a caption to go with it that I believe you could use in an advertising campaign would you be interested?

2. tellthebell says:

I care about tacos only. And that too from taco bell

3. Arvin says:

Kale pache is iranian… and we usually eat it for dinner!
    Also it dlesnt look like thatm i ate a lot of kalle pache and i think its the most delicious food ever, specially the brain.

• Sam says:

No body eats Kaleh Pache for dinner in Iran! It is traditionally eaten for breakfast ! if you eat it for dinner you will be galloping all night long in bed!

4. SomeRandomInternetUser says:

I’m from Hong Kong and I love eating century egg. It doesn’t taste foul at all!

5. ThePizzaGuy says:

hello i think they are all absolutely, horrible, terrible looking foods and I would never like to try any.

6. No thanx Ill stick to my chicken and beef

We encourage debate in the comments section and always welcome feedback, but if you spot something you don't think is right, we ask that you leave an accurate email address so we can get back to you if we need to.

Global Chardonnay Masters 2019