The Global Masters is a series of blind tasting competitions, drawing in entries from across the world. One of the key elements to its success is the quality and the dedication of the judges involved.
Every wine is measured on the taste of its grape and the skill of its winemaker. For the first time all preconceived ideas about the importance of location are pushed to one side as wines from across the world are judged by style and price exclusively.
All Global Masters are judged blind by the finest palates in the world – a panel of Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers and senior buyers only. The best competing wines are awarded medals from Bronze through to Gold, and ultimately “Master” for exceptional examples.
The calibre of the judges guarantees international recognition of all the medals awarded.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
If you’re an award winner and need stickers for your bottles please visit our stickers page.
Please find below the deadline for entry of our competitions:
- The Global Pinot Noir Masters – January
- The Chianti Masters – February
- March: The Prosecco Masters
- April: The Global Cabernet Sauvignon Masters And The Global Rose Masters
- May: The Global Syrah Masters
- June: The Fortified Wine Masters And The Global Malbec Masters
- July: The Champagne Masters
- August: The Global Riesling Masters
- September: The Global Sauvignon Blanc Masters And The Global Chardonnay Masters
- November: The Rioja Masters
The Global Merlot Masters 2017
The Prosecco Masters 2017
db Awards 2017
The Global Organic Masters 2017
The Global Sparkling Masters 2017
Cabernet Sauvignon Masters 2017
The Global Rosé Masters 2017
Rioja Masters 2013
Now in its second year, the competition will recognise and reward the finest Rioja on the world stage.Results In
Champagne Masters 2013
Champagnes submitted in a blind tasting, to discover the best in four categories: Non Vintage, Vintage, Prestige Cuvée and Rosé.Results In
Fortified Masters 2013
The competition will be split into five main categories: Port, Red Fortified, Sherry, Solera-aged Fortified and Others.Results In
List of Competition