Top 10 biggest beer brands

8. MILLER LITE

Volume 2011: 18 million barrels
Volume 2010: 18.2 million barrels
Change 10-11: -1.1%

2011 ranking: 7

The US appetite for light beer continues as Miller Lite has risen to fourth place for US beer based on volumes.

The brand continues to improve this position and recently launched a marketing campaign, that for anyone named “Miller”, whether first, middle or last name, is entitled to a gift card for a case of Miller Lite, aptly called “It’s Miller Time On Us”. The brand also sponsors the popular Nascar events.

Brand owner: SABMiller
Head office: 1 Stanhope Gate, London
W1K 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7659 0100
Website: millerlite.com
VP marketing: Antonio Maldonado
PR: SABMiller press office
+44 (0)20 7659 0105

10 Responses to “Top 10 biggest beer brands”

1. Freddy says:

please send me empty can or bottle. email to get adddress.

2. George Barror says:

I understand why most of those beers are in the top ten, I prefer a good IPA, I gan get lite beer from my kitchen faucet.

3. Robert says:

The Chinese will start drinking a wider range of beer once the market there has more to offer.

4. neil says:

I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT AS A BEER DRINKER I HAVE NEVER TASTED ONE OF THE RUBBISH THAT WAS ON YOUR LIST. THAT STUFF IS NOT BEER, I WILL SAY NO MORE

5. Dustin Miller says:

I’ve been waiting my whole life to get a case of Miller beer for being named “Miller.” What an awesome day 🙂 used to imply the fact that “my name’s on it, I legally own thast beer.. gimme some!”

6. Bo says:

Hard to believe! In China: Snow is a secundary brand and quality after Tsingdao! something seems incorrect in the reported numbers!

7. Dean Langkilde says:

Yellow fizzy water… All of it.

8. Gebre'Egziabeher says:

Wow, never knew the world had so little knowledge of what good beer is. Budweiser is the worst piece of sh*t “beer” ever brewed & should be illegal as it is a shame even to those Chinese brands whom top the list.

9. ajay says:

Please tell me the name of a beer that does not taste bitter

10. LUCKY says: