Top 10 biggest beer brands

4. CORONA EXTRA

Volume 2011: 30.4 million barrels
Volume 2010: 27.9 million barrels
Change 10-11: 9%

2011 ranking: 5

Corona launched its new advertising campaign at the end of May 2012, making the brand the biggest outdoor advertiser in the world beer category this year. The heavyweight campaign puts the beer in a strong position for continued growth as it heads towards 2013.

AB InBev has widened the lead on its rivals after swallowing Corona’s maker,Grupo Modelo. It reached an agreement with Modelo’s controlling families to buy the half of the company it didn’t already own, increasing its access to Mexico’s beer market, which is growing at about 3% a year. AB InBev expects cost savings from the deal of at least US$600m annually after four years, more than most analysts anticipated, plus a further onetime US$500m of cash flow gains.

Brand owner: AB InBev
Head office: 1 Busch Place, St Louis,
MO, 63118 USA
Tel: +1 800 342 5283
Website: anheuserbusch.com
President and CEO: August A Busch IV
PR: Trimedia (UK) +44 (0)20 7025 7500

10 Responses to “Top 10 biggest beer brands”

1. Freddy says:

please send me empty can or bottle. email to get adddress.

2. George Barror says:

I understand why most of those beers are in the top ten, I prefer a good IPA, I gan get lite beer from my kitchen faucet.

3. Robert says:

The Chinese will start drinking a wider range of beer once the market there has more to offer.

4. neil says:

I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT AS A BEER DRINKER I HAVE NEVER TASTED ONE OF THE RUBBISH THAT WAS ON YOUR LIST. THAT STUFF IS NOT BEER, I WILL SAY NO MORE

5. Dustin Miller says:

I’ve been waiting my whole life to get a case of Miller beer for being named “Miller.” What an awesome day 🙂 used to imply the fact that “my name’s on it, I legally own thast beer.. gimme some!”

6. Bo says:

Hard to believe! In China: Snow is a secundary brand and quality after Tsingdao! something seems incorrect in the reported numbers!

7. Dean Langkilde says:

Yellow fizzy water… All of it.

8. Gebre'Egziabeher says:

Wow, never knew the world had so little knowledge of what good beer is. Budweiser is the worst piece of sh*t “beer” ever brewed & should be illegal as it is a shame even to those Chinese brands whom top the list.

9. ajay says:

Please tell me the name of a beer that does not taste bitter

10. LUCKY says: