Top 10 biggest beer brands

3. BUDWEISER

Volume 2011: 38.7 million barrels
Volume 2010: 37 million barrels
Change 10-11: +4.5%

2011 ranking: 3

Budweiser’s sales volume outside the US soared 20% in 2011, the second straight year the iconic American brand has posted double-digit growth abroad, part of an increasingly successful global expansion push by AB InBev. The rapid growth of Budweiser in markets from Canada and Brazil to Russia and China has put Budweiser firmly back into positive territory globally, just over three years after InBev acquired St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch in a US$52bn deal – creating the world’s largest brewer.

Budweiser’s presence in the UK has been further cemented with their continued sponsorship of the FA Cup. The Football Association will receives an estimated £24m from Budweiser over three years to sponsor the world’s oldest knockout competition. The beer brand also backs Wembley FC, the non league side.

Brand owner: AB InBev
Head office: 1 Busch Place, St Louis,
MO, 63118 USA
Tel: +1 800 342 5283
Website: anheuserbusch.com
President and CEO: August A Busch IV
PR: Trimedia (UK) +44 (0)20 7025 7500

10 Responses to “Top 10 biggest beer brands”

1. Freddy says:

please send me empty can or bottle. email to get adddress.

2. George Barror says:

I understand why most of those beers are in the top ten, I prefer a good IPA, I gan get lite beer from my kitchen faucet.

3. Robert says:

The Chinese will start drinking a wider range of beer once the market there has more to offer.

4. neil says:

I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT AS A BEER DRINKER I HAVE NEVER TASTED ONE OF THE RUBBISH THAT WAS ON YOUR LIST. THAT STUFF IS NOT BEER, I WILL SAY NO MORE

5. Dustin Miller says:

I’ve been waiting my whole life to get a case of Miller beer for being named “Miller.” What an awesome day 🙂 used to imply the fact that “my name’s on it, I legally own thast beer.. gimme some!”

6. Bo says:

Hard to believe! In China: Snow is a secundary brand and quality after Tsingdao! something seems incorrect in the reported numbers!

7. Dean Langkilde says:

Yellow fizzy water… All of it.

8. Gebre'Egziabeher says:

Wow, never knew the world had so little knowledge of what good beer is. Budweiser is the worst piece of sh*t “beer” ever brewed & should be illegal as it is a shame even to those Chinese brands whom top the list.

9. ajay says:

Please tell me the name of a beer that does not taste bitter

10. LUCKY says: