In September 2021 the drinks business Asia will stage The World Gin Masters 2021 – Asia competition in a drive to find and reward the finest gin brands from around the world in the Asian Market. Chaired by the drinks business asia and a panel of leading spirits specialists, the gins will be judged in a blind tasting, to discover the Asian Gin Masters of 2021. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category.
The Gold and Master winners will then be judged for the overall title of Grand Gin Master – Asia 2021.
- To enter The World Gin Masters 2021 – Asia, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer or a retailer
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
- Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded in each category
- The Gold and Master winners from each category will then be judged for the overall title of Grand World Gin Master – Asia 2021
- Awards will be given at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Print and complete the PDF entry form – print multiple pages if required. Email complete form to email@example.com
- To pay, please include a cheque made payable to the drinks business Asia, or provide credit card details on the entry form
- Forward two samples for each category entered to: Sophie Raichura, The Gin Masters 2021 – Asia, 3/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong
- Please ensure that all duty on samples is pre-paid
- A high-resolution bottle shot of each product entered must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry deadline for The World Gin Masters – Asia: 31 August 2021
The time to enter this award has expired.