dbhk presents our fourth db Asian Awards in 2021. The db awards have become the most authoritative, internationally respected badge of achievement in the alcoholic drinks industry.
Entry Deadline: 15th September 2021
Deadline for supporting materials: 15th September 2021.
Entry Fee: HK$ 2,000 per entry & HK$ 1,700 for additional entries
Awards Ceremony: TBA
‘ASIA’ is defined as markets within Asia Pacific, including Australia and New Zealand.
How to enter
1. Complete our entry form
2. Submit your pitch
Once you have paid our entry fees, you will be sent a link to enter your pitch. The deadline for submissions is 15th September 2021. Please provide a statement of approximately 500 words for each entry which clearly states:
- What have you achieved in the last year?
- What makes you or your company stand out from others employing similar initiatives?
- What results of figures do you have to demonstrate the effectiveness of these initiatives?
- How do you plan to develop these initiatives or other aspects of your business in the future?
3. Upload any support material
Support material is optional but allows you to expand on the points raised in your pitch, if necessary. Supporting documents can include images, Excel / Word / Powerpoint files, PDFs and videos (URL to hosted service such as Youtube or Vimeo).
Publication of results
Results will be published in the December/January issue of the Drinks Business HK magazine issue and will be announced on our website shortly after the ceremony.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Sophie Raichra – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 8361 5048
Complete the form below to register your entries. You will be able to submit your pitch and support material at a later point if you prefer.
The time to enter this award has expired.