Are you actively pursuing green initiatives in wine, spirits, beer, cider or soft drinks?
Green Awards 2021 is the world’s largest programme to raise awareness of green issues in the drinks trade and recognise and reward those who are leading the way in sustainability and environmental performance.
As a winner, you receive third-party credibility judged by our independent panel of sustainability and drinks industry experts, and unrivalled recognition on a national and international scale.
This year’s Green Awards encourage companies to decrease their impact on the environment and provides the international exposure these companies deserve.
In every country and in every aspect we want to know what you are doing to tackle issues surrounding:
- Water management
- Environmental training
- Supply chain efficiencies
- How you are addressing the pressing challenges of global sustainability facing our industry
Every green initiative counts. If you have an environmentally friendly project or brand, enter now and let us help spread the word.
Entry Deadline: Friday 8th October 2021
Entry fee: £179 + VAT (£149 before 31st July 2021)
Ceremony date: TBC
2020 Winners: See Here
How to enter
1. Complete our entry form
Please complete the form below, selecting all of the categories you plan to enter. Alternatively, email us or call +44 (0)20 7803 2427.
2. Submit your pitch
The awards pitch is your opportunity to tell our judges why you deserve to win the category. Your statement should be up to approximately 500 words and answer the following questions:
- What have you achieved in the last year? (past years for the Lifetime Achievement award)
- What makes you or your company stand out from others employing green initiatives?
- What results or figures do you have to demonstrate the effectiveness of this initiative?
- How do you plan to develop this initiative or other aspects of your green programme in future?
3. Upload any support material
Support material is optional but allows you to expand on the points raised in your pitch, if necessary. Supporting documents can include images, Excel / Word / Powerpoint files, PDFs and videos (URL to hosted service such as Youtube or Vimeo).
We hope to run a live awards ceremony later in the year but not yet have a fixed date owing to current Covid-19 restrictions. We will also film the event and publish on our Youtube account.
Click here to view last year’s virtual ceremony
Publication of results
Results will be published in The Drinks Business, our daily newsletter and website shortly after the ceremony.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Lewis O’Sullivan – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7803 2427
- Isabel Distin – email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7803 2452