This Winter, The Drinks Business Asia will hold a Winter Tasting in a drive to find and reward the best drinks brands on the world stage.
Chaired by The Drinks Business Asia’s Managing Editor, Alice Liang and assessed by a panel of leading industry experts, including Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, senior buyers and leading mixologists, entries will be judged blind to discover this winter’s best brands on the world stage.
- To enter The DB Asia Winter Tasting 2021, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer, retailer or official regional/national promotional body or producer association.
- If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded at the discretion of the judges
- The chairman’s decision is final
- Medal winners will receive an official results email at the beginning of Winter 2021.
- Complete the entry form.
2. To pay, please include a cheque made payable to The Drinks Business Hong Kong Limited or provide credit card details on the entry form.
3. For Spirits, please forward two samples entered to: Marissa Walker, The DB Asia Winter Tasting, 3/F, World Trust Tower, 50 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong.
For Wines, please forward two samples entered to: Sophie Raichura, The DB Asia Winter Tasting, Crown’s Tuen Mun Cellar, 1/F Crown Data Centre 1, 6 Kin Fung Circuit, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong. Please include the account name (The Drinks Business) or number (HKT0213) on the delivery note/waybill.
4. Please ensure that all HK duty on samples is pre-paid. This can be arranged through your shipping company.
Entry Deadline: 1st October 2021