My client is a fast-growing brand of innovative and premium mixers, experiencing growth at a rapid pace, they are looking for a highly-experienced person who will be the first full-time sales person in the company. Thus, you will have the opportunity to grow with the company, fulfil a senior position and to manage new future employees.
You will be responsible for building and establishing new distribution, driving existing sales and increasing brand awareness in the nationwide On-Trade with a focus on managed groups (+20 accounts). You will have the ability to operate strategically as well as operating in a real-time environment.
- Lead the sales, development and brand positioning of the brandd
- Drive new distribution for their full range with a focus on national groups
- Ensure the relevant listing status and menu presence in its accounts – including re-sponsibility for financial and non-financial support
- Implement staff incentives and monitor/analyse results
- Overall responsibility for managing & developing the On-Trade channel
- Managing one direct report and being responsible for their continued development & training
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
- Regular reporting to founders
- Act as a Brand Ambassador, representing the brand at all times
- Support the marketing team with events
- Strategize on activation to increase awareness on and off trade
- Analysing sales performance and media investment.
- Recommending media and promotional strategies to maximise sales while protecting
- Extensive knowledge of On and Off trade market nationwide
- Strong on-Trade track record and extensive contact book both in London and nationally
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- Previous Experience working for a premium soft drinks company essential
- Self-starter, able to roll up your sleeves and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong brand-building experience
- Experience leading, managing & coaching a team
- Commercial expertise, great communicator, strong relationship builder & entrepreneurial flair
- Strong Time Management skills, Analytical and numerate
- Passionate and motivated to communicate the brand in a creative and enthusiastic way
This really is a chance to be a part of a fast-growing business in a market that’s gaining more aware- ness and traction both nationally and internationally. You will be able to drive volumes both in the UK (new channels) and overseas. So, get in touch to hear more!
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV using the form below and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch! Or call me on 02077902666