GOURVID LIMITED is a progressive Argentinean wine importer and wholesaler looking to develop our existing sales team. Our company represent exclusively for the time beaning eight wineries in UK and Europe with a comprehensive portfolio of more than 50 wines in stock.
- Cepas Privadas
- Filus Winery
- Luis Segundo Correas
- Corbeau Wines
- Antonio Mas Wines
Is someone with a passion and knowledge for wine and premium brand development. You will be the face of our exciting portfolio within London. Experience in working with premium wine brands is preferred and a good understanding of the UK wine market, in particular London, is essential. You will have a strong existing network of contacts within the industry to ensure immediate results.
- You will be commercially minded with good numeric and strategic skills.
- A good knowledge of mixology for presentation and training purposes would be extremely helpful.
- Good social media knowledge and skills.
- You will be self-motivated, energetic, tenacious and resilient and recognize that this is not a 9 – 5 job. Full flexibility of your time and schedule
- The ability and passion to make a difference are essential.
- To grow awareness, sales, distribution and volume of the Gourvid portfolio within an account base of independent & group accounts within London.
- Develop new London business including premium cocktail bars, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets·
- Deliver brand education to the trade and public·
- Work closely with wholesalers to identify new business and grow existing business
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with key partners across the trade
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing activities within accounts
- Contribute to the achievement and above expected performance of the company budget
- To update and maintain the customer database
- Ability to complete a detailed price proposal
- Degree level education
- WSET qualified (minimum level 2 required)
- Office tools (at least excel and word)
- LANGUAGES: Fluency in English. Spanish knowledge desirable.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND KNOW HOW: Proven track record in sales (min 2 years). Detailed wine knowledge would be advantageous