Vine Distribution Services (VDS) are looking for an entrepreneurial and commercially astute Sales person who can build and maintain strong and sustainable relationships with customers, in order to develop growth of the VDS portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and growing listings, volume, distribution and profit within independent and group accounts within Central London.
TITLE: London Sales Executive
REPORTING TO: VDS UK Limited Head of Sales
LOCATION: Home based and predominantly London with further national travel when required. Periodical sales meetings at VDS offices in Chelmsford, Essex.
SALARY: £25,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience, plus expenses, bonus and benefits.
- To grow awareness, sales, distribution and volume of the VDS portfolio within an account base of independent & group accounts within Central London
- Develop new London business including premium cocktail bars, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets
- Deliver brand education to the trade and public
- Work closely with wholesalers to identify new business and grow existing business
- Develop strong, long-term relationships with key partners across the trade
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing activities within accounts
- Contribute to the achievement and above expected performance of the company budget
- Provide regular formal reporting on activity, sales pipeline, successes, opportunities, marketing and market developments
THE CANDIDATE: Is someone with a passion and knowledge for spirits and premium brand development. You will be the face of our exciting portfolio within London.
Experience in working with premium spirit brands is preferred and a good understanding of the UK spirits market, in particular London, is essential.
You will have a strong existing network of contacts within the industry to ensure immediate results.
You should have strong communication and presentation skills and an ability to present the brands to audiences of varying sizes and from diverse backgrounds.
You will be commercially minded with good numeric and strategic skills.
A good knowledge of mixology for presentation and training purposes would be extremely helpful.
Good social media knowledge and skills.
You will be self-motivated, energetic, tenacious and resilient and recognise that this is not a 9 – 5 job.
The ability and passion to make a difference are essential.
- Willem Barentsz Premium Gin
- Kah Day of the Dead Tequila
- Pirate’s Grog Rum
- Hee Joy Spiced Rum
- Hedonist Cognac Liqueur
- Znaps Swedish Vodka
- Ron Aguere Rum’s
- Thompson’s Bordeaux Spirits
THE COMPANY: VDS UK Limited has been established since 2000, working on behalf of numerous FMCG and alcohol brands across all distribution channels within the UK.
We have strong senior management relationships with all of the key London and national on trade routes to market as well as partnerships with retailers, online sellers and UK convenience chains.
TO APPLY: Send your CV with a brief introduction using the form below.