We are an exciting new, well-backed Company specialising in premium drinks supply to the on-trade with one of the most dynamic and efficient wholesale models in the industry. The Drinks Club is able to offer its customers truly exceptional levels of service while maintaining market-leading prices.
With the planned rapid expansion of The Drinks Club we are looking to employ four Account Managers within London. The positions require not only delivery of sales but a building of the reputation and visibility of the Company to the on-trade sector.
- Grow and maintain current business in restaurants, brasseries, clubs and hotels and the general
- On-trade, maximising opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintain and develop customer relationships
- Develop and nurture new business
- Identify and seek out profitable sales opportunities and target new business.
- Attend tastings to continue and improve your knowledge
- Negotiate profitable account management contracts and agreements
- Work with external brand owners and agencies to maximise the opportunities within the account base
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Field sales experience in Wine and Spirits preferred.
- Well networked, excellent negotiation skills and the ability to take ownership of projects and work independently
- Understanding of costing calculations, budgets and margins
- Ability to complete a detailed price proposal
- Computer literate using Word and Excel
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Experience with working with Brand owners would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary – Dependent on skills and experience.
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- Generous staff discount
- Training opportunities
Send your CV, along with a short covering letter to:
Sue Robinson, Sales Operations Manager, The Drinks Club