Elixir Distillers is the brand creation and international sales arm of the Speciality Drinks Group, the owners of The Whisky Exchange. Elixir Distillers has three core whisky brands, Elements of Islay, Port Askaig and Single Malts of Scotland which they distribute and manage across more than 20 international markets. The company also produces the ultra-premium Black Tot rum and sources whiskies for top end bespoke bottlings. All product selection, creation, design and distributor management is managed in-house. Elixir Distillers is a small, fast-growing and energetic company with ambitious plans for growing their existing brands but also devising and bringing to market a number of new products across a range of categories.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Business Manager to form a yearly plan for production of all in house brands, helping to create forecast plans.
- Working with the bottling hall to make sure all bottling is in line to meet key sales deadlines.
- Liaising with dry goods and POS suppliers to make sure materials are produced and delivered in time to fit within the production plan.
- Liaising with cask warehouses and bulk spirit suppliers to organise the delivery of bulk spirit in tanker or cask to the bottling hall.
- Ordering of samples and maintain the cask sample register.
- Creation and maintenance of bottling and label instructions.
- Working with the bottling hall, hauliers and under bond warehousing to move finished cased goods into storage.
- Preparing and processing orders from our distribution partners around the world, making sure that all associated paperwork is done and organising transport for goods ware appropriate.
- Recording details of all communication in regards to casks, samples, dry goods and cased goods, and supplying the Finance Department with any other information they request around shipments and bottlings.
- Administrative and Sales support for International Sales Manager and the International Brand Ambassador, including organising the distribution of samples and sales material to customers.
- Work with Defacto system (Enterprise Resource Planning).
- Deliver great customer service by making sure orders are processed and all queries are answered in a timely manner.
- Making sure all email communication with suppliers and customers is professional, friendly and easy to understand.
Key skills and Knowledge:
- Experience of logistics planning.
- Previous office administration experience.
- Numerate and literate.
- Accurate & detail conscious.
- Able to handle pressure and conflicting deadlines.
- Strong level of computer knowledge/experience (Microsoft Office, particularly XL).
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Good spirits knowledge.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Flexible, Reliable and Hardworking.
- Able to communicate well with others and strong interpersonal skills.
- Presentable and Professional at all times.
- Customer focused.
Salary between 19k and 25k depending on experience.
No agencies please.