EuroCave invented the wine cabinet in 1976 and develops, manufactures and markets many solutions for the storing and serving of wine.
The products that EuroCave produce are made in Northern France and have use unique technologies. EuroCave generates most of its turnover outside France through its distribution network.
Our clients are private wine lovers and professionals looking for the best product to guarantee optimal ageing of their bottles and looking for equipment for serving wine by the glass. The product range includes: Wine cabinets, Wine by The glass Solutions, and Wine Storage equipment.
We are looking for a highly motivated sales person with at least 3 years of experience in B to B sales, ideally in the hospitality or wine industry.
We require a motivated individual to develop new markets, whilst having the ability to recognise and develop new opportunities.
This role covers all of the UK but is based in London with the majority of business coming from London and the South-East. There is great potential for progression within our group for a successful candidate to further management positions in marketing development or sales (other language appreciated) in the UK or in other countries.
The role has two primary areas of responsibility:
- 1. B2B new business sales and repeat business.
- 2. Maintaining customer relationships and satisfaction.
The primary Sales responsibility is to market and sell EuroCave Professional range of products.
This will include:
- Building realistic, profitable annual sales forecast and strategy schedules to ensure desired profits and long term growth
- Prepare customer proposals and presentations to secure sales to customers in EuroCave professional key target market segments, these being: restaurants, wine bars, hotels, club, retail wine stores, kitchen fitters, contractors and influencers like architects, designers and food service consultants.
- Prepare sales orders for clients and securing the required deposit with confirmed orders.
- Assist in planning and attending trade fairs in UK to develop the business of EuroCave Professional
- Conduct analysis to determine consumer receptivity to product
Monitor market activity about competitors and trends, customers, sales projections.
- University educated to BA/MBA level, ideally in Business related fields.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- An understanding of the selling and decision-making process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent presentation
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter
- Able to recognise opportunities and develop them
- Able to forge effective business relationships
- Result orientated
- Focused on high standards of service
- Highly organised with excellent time management
- Determined and persuasive
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Flexible/adaptable and reactive
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Reliable and trustworthy
- IT literate
Please send you CV and covering letter using the application form below.
The salary will be supported by a bi-annual bonus based on targets over a 6 month period with the first 4 months guaranteed.