Spirit Cartel is a distribution, sales and marketing agency based in London representing a variety of premium spirit producers from around the world.
Working with the Spirit Cartel team and across sister company, Berkmann Wine Cellars the Brand Manager is responsible for the strategic direction and day to day running of a portfolio of spirit brands.
You will need to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the spirit market in general, competitor set and consumer behaviour. Other tasks will require close liaison and regular feedback with key stake holders such as brand owners, U.K. Sales team, Logistics and Finance departments to ensure the smooth implementation/integration of brand strategy, insuring that all activities are on track versus target, as well as aligned with Spirit Cartel and the Brand Owners’ expectations.
The Brand Marketing Manager with Spirit Cartel will work in a young, dynamic and commercial environment on a target and goal basis. Exuding self-assurance and gravitas, this role will provide the appointed individual with an excellent opportunity to personally grow and develop, ensuring exposure and a real opportunity to achieve success and recognition in the world of Spirits.
There will be several initial challenges within the first 12 months; these will include successful integration into this role the team and business, as well as developing intimate brand knowledge.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing reports on Sales, Events, PR and other activity.
- Developing and managing social media platforms across a range of premium spirit brands.
- Engaging journalists and bloggers; talking to the writers who influence both the drinks trade and consumers through style press etc. to further raise the profile and awareness of the Brand Owners.
- Organising and managing promotions & events including trade shows, consumer food and drink festivals and bespoke trade activity.
- Organising travel arrangements for suppliers, distillery visits and co-ordination of any market visits.
- The role has one line report (Junior Brand Manager) and there will be a requirement to allocate task and manage performance through a set of agreed KPI’s for this report.
Brand & Trade Marketing Manager – Knowledge & Experience
- Formal education qualifications are less important than a proven track recordl however education to degree level desirable.
- UK drinks off-trade / on-trade experience
- Experience of selling luxury brands advantageous.
Experience working with Brand Owners and strategic brand development.
Practical knowledge of using and interpreting Market data [e.g. AC Nielsen data and TGI]
Excellent written & verbal communication essential
Must be highly computer literate, using Word, excel, and PowerPoint.
If you want to work for a company who is more than just another supplier, please apply, enclosing your CV and details of your current position by using the form below.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
We offer a very good basic salary with very generous bonus for OTE, plus pension, phone, laptop, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
*Approved agencies only**
Advert copyright of Spirit Cartel