Tesco Wine Fair returns to Earls Court
11th July, 2014 by Simon Howland
Tesco wine fairs are set to return in the Autumn with a move to Earls Court for its London show to cope with increasing demand.
For the 11th year, Tesco’s wine fairs will take place around the UK in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol from September to October.
Half of the tickets have already been sold with the supermarket estimating a total attendance of around 15,000 across all five events.
The events will showcase almost 400 wines from more than 15 countries and the supermarket is confident its combination of tastings and access to experts will continue to be a hit with consumers.
Laura Jewell MW, of Tesco, said: “The continued growth of the Tesco Wine Community and the advances in digital media means that more and more people are hearing about the Fairs and as the word spreads, the number of visitors continues to increase.”
The Tesco Wine Fairs commence their annual UK road trip in Birmingham on Saturday, 6 September.
- Birmingham: 6th & 7th September 2014, Hall 10, The NEC
- London: 13th & 14th September, Brompton Hall, Earls Court
- Manchester: 4th & 5th October, Central Hall 1, Manchester Central
- Edinburgh: 18th & 19th October, Lennox Suite, Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Bristol: 1st & 2nd November, Brunel’s Old Station
Tickets are available now from tescowinefair.com