You are currently viewing the International Edition. You can also switch to the Hong Kong Edition.
Saturday 29 November 2014

If that's interesting, how about these?

Top 10 biggest beer brands

24th September, 2012 by db_staff

10. ASAHI SUPER DRY

Volume 2011: 12.3 million barrels
Volume 2010: 12 million barrels
Change 10-11: 2.5%

2011 ranking: 10

Born out of a desire to create a beer that would complement food, Asahi Super Dry quickly became the most popular beer in Japan – with a population of 127 million, that’s a sizeable market. Now available in over 50 countries Asahi Super Dry has made a major impact in Europe.

It is the top-selling Japanese lager in the UK. In an attempt to sustain its foothold in the US, the company introduced Asahi Super Dry Black, an American Dark Lager beer. Its Grand Kirin is an all malt and hop, true Japanese beer and weighs in at 6% ABV.

Brand owner: Asahi
Head office: 23-1 Azumabashi 1-chome,
Sumidaku, Tokyo, 130-8602 Japan
Tel: +81 (3) 5608 5126
Website: asahibeer.co.jp
PR: +81 (3) 5608 5126

9 Responses to “Top 10 biggest beer brands”

1. Freddy says:

please send me empty can or bottle. email to get adddress.

2. George Barror says:

I understand why most of those beers are in the top ten, I prefer a good IPA, I gan get lite beer from my kitchen faucet.

3. Robert says:

The Chinese will start drinking a wider range of beer once the market there has more to offer.

4. neil says:

I AM VERY PROUD TO SAY THAT AS A BEER DRINKER I HAVE NEVER TASTED ONE OF THE RUBBISH THAT WAS ON YOUR LIST. THAT STUFF IS NOT BEER, I WILL SAY NO MORE

5. Dustin Miller says:

I’ve been waiting my whole life to get a case of Miller beer for being named “Miller.” What an awesome day :) used to imply the fact that “my name’s on it, I legally own thast beer.. gimme some!”

6. Bo says:

Hard to believe! In China: Snow is a secundary brand and quality after Tsingdao! something seems incorrect in the reported numbers!

7. Dean Langkilde says:

Yellow fizzy water… All of it.

8. Gebre'Egziabeher says:

Wow, never knew the world had so little knowledge of what good beer is. Budweiser is the worst piece of sh*t “beer” ever brewed & should be illegal as it is a shame even to those Chinese brands whom top the list.

9. ajay says:

Please tell me the name of a beer that does not taste bitter